You may have followed the story of how I built an expedition truck for my photography which subsequently blew up on its first proper outing to Scotland.
I've now got the truck back, with another new engine (the interim new engine was also broken!) and running well.
I've got a few more bits to do to it before its next big mission (snorkel, satphone etc) but I've done a few miles in it to shake it down and it is running well. One mod I had to do is to put a bracket on the CB aerial so I can fold it down, where I park at home there is a height restriction and initially it was far too tall. Now as I approach home I stop, fold the aerial flat to the roof and drive in.
I'm looking forward to getting out and using the truck.